We believe and acknowledge…
- the one true and living God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ the Lord, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, crucified and raised from the dead, to be fully God and fully man, our Substitute and Great High Priest, our glorified Lord, Who will come again.
- the Person of the Holy Spirit, Who is co-equal with the Father and the Son and Who acts both in the world and in the believer, as the Revealer of Jesus Christ. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement and indwells, guides and empowers every believer.
- the Scriptures to be inspired by God and therefore authoritative and trustworthy in all matters of faith and conduct.
- the dignity of humanity as created in the image of God, the plight of humanity lost and depraved in their fallen state.
- that salvation is a gift of God and is available to all people through faith in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- that the one true church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- in the resurrection of all people, the eternal life of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the salvation provided in Christ.